VISIONi is organizing a 5-day Startup Bootcamp from 17th July till 21st July 2017. This event is specially for businessmen, early-stage entrepreneurs, innovators, engineering and business students. For those who are seeking ideas and need a mentor to help them develop their startup whether it is funded or non funded.
This is a golden opportunity to empower oneself and your brilliant ideas into business. In this 40 hour course, one can learn valuable tips and techniques of establishing the business and most importantly sustaining it. At the end of the Bootcamp, there will be a Pitch Day where startups will pitch their business ideas along with customer insights. The best startup will get opportunities which will help them realize their dreams.
This event also appears on Facebook for registration can be found as below
- Module 1: Changing the Mindset, Business Model tool & Customer Discovery
- Module 2: Value Proposition & Customer Segments
- Module 3: Distribution Channels, Retention & Revenue Models
- Module 4: Key Partners, Resources, Activities
- Module 5: Cost Structure, Pitching & Growing Your Business
- Finding the right customer for your product
- Gathering, evaluating and using customer feedback to make the product, marketing, and business model stronger
- Engaging the customers through the three phases of the customer relationship management lifecycle: get, keep, and grow
- Identifying key resources, partners, activities, and distribution channels required to deliver the product to customers
- Developing key metrics to manage costs
- Calculate hidden costs and profit margin to set the right price
- July 17-21, 2017 from 9 AM – 5 PM in Bahria University, Karachi Campus
Time is ticking! Register yourself at Visioni